fillers ..................0 %
Additives ...........0 %
Binders .............0 %
MSM is not a medicine, a drug, or a food additive. It is a FOOD - a pure white sulfur powder. It comes from the ocean and is water soluble. Sulfonyl sulfur is found in plants, meats, dairy products, and vegetation. MSM is the 3rd largest ingredient found in your body.
The discoverers & patent holders, Dr. Stanley W. Jacob, Director of DMSO Clinic & Professor of Surgery at Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon, & Dr. Robert J. Herschler, a biological chemist, & other medical professionals, with over 55, 000 case studies, have been examining MSM under clinical conditions in humans for over 22 years. Dr. Jacob put their findings & discoveries in the book, "The Miracle of MSM, The Natural Solution for Pain."
These are the documented results
1. MSM is a pure natural sulfur (a derivative of DMSO), and very important to basic body foundation functions. It is as basic to life as water and salt.
2. Oceanic organisms release sulfur into the atmosphere. It then returns to the earth in rainwater and snow to nourish all plants. Plants would not grow or be healthy without MSM.
3. Sulfur is a component of amino acids (methionine/, cysteine/, taurine), vitamins (B1 & biotin), hormones (insulin), coenzymes (coenzyme A) and antioxidants (glutathione, N-acetyl-cysteine, alpha lipoic acid), pantothentic acid, and proteins.
4. Out of all the minerals in the human body, MSM ranks third in quantity. The body uses 1/8 teaspoon of MSM each day and is stored in every cell in the body. Without it, our amino acids could not function properly, and the body would produce weak, dysfunctional cells.
5. MSM helps form penicillin and insulin and creates new healthy cells to replace old ones. Because sulfur is a crucial component of the tissues, hormones, vitamins, enzymes, antibodies and antioxidants, etc., we simply cannot maintain good health without it.
6. Collagen and Glucosamine make components of joints and are dependent on sulfur.
7. Our muscles, hair, skin and nails require a very high content of MSM to be healthy.
8. Foods that have high MSM content: Asparagus, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Garlic, Horseradish, Milk (non-pasteurized), mustard, onions, radishes, red hot peppers.
(Comment: MSM does not Create bad breath).
9.Toxicity level is 1/7th of table salt, making it similar to water. It is completely non-toxic & neutralizes the toxicity of anticholinesterase. It is not a sulfate or sulfite. The body does not store excess MSM as it throws off any surplus quantity that it does not need, the same as it does with Vitamin C.
10. Problems: It is so soluble that it disappears easily in food processing by heat & dehydration. We don't eat a large diet of high content MSM foods, our purified water no longer contains necessary minerals, & our fresh foods have been replaced by processed, nutritionally deficient, fatty foods & refined sugar.
11. Lack of MSM can result in: Hardening of the arteries, leathery and non-permeable arteries and veins, and inflammation of joints. Nutrients and oxygen cannot pass through the vein walls to nourish the surrounding tissues vital and critical to basic body functions.
12. A drug that achieves a 40% ratio of satisfactory patient response is considered very highly successful even though artificial and chemical drugs affect other body functions adversely, requiring additional drugs that also cause additional problems.
13. As many as 85% of patients have realized noticeable benefits from MSM, unheard of in the drug industry. MSM is neither a drug nor a cure-all, but it is a natural sulfur essential to many body functions with absolutely no side effects or complications.
14. In-Take Quantities: Doctors recommend 2 to 8 grams per day in divided dosages. More severe problems may require greater quantities of MSM. Some have taken as much as 40 grams per day in divided dosages and achieved wonderful results not accomplished by medical doctors' recommended medications.
15. Expectations: MSM is not an artificial drug or painkiller for instant relief. It can provide recognizable and substantial help in days, weeks, or months, depending on the severity and longevity of problems or illnesses. Determining the adequate potency is necessary in order to get the relief desired, taking into account ones age, sex, body mass, and diet. Everyone's body is unique and has its own needs and assimilation properties